Chicken Caesar Sandwich
|Cooked chicken||2 Ounce, cooked and sliced|
|Semolina/Kaiser roll||1 1⁄2 Ounce, cut in half horizontally|
|Low calorie caesar salad dressing||1 Tablespoon, divided (4 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Lettuce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), torn|
|Tomato||3 , slices|
1) Take the roll and brush the cut sides with ½ a teaspoon of the salad dressing.
2) Take a small sized mixing bowl and add the lettuce to the rest of the dressing and toss to coat it.
3) Arrange the chicken on the bottom of the roll and then place the lettuce topping it with the tomato.
4) Cover with the other roll half.
5) Enjoy immediately or wrap in plastic wrap or foil and carry with you for a quick bite.