Open Faced Broiled Tuna Sandwiches
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped green onion/Chopped cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|California sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed swiss cheese/Processed american cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cut into cubes|
1) Remove the skin of tuna.
2) Combine tuna with green onion or cucumber, celery, olives and mayonnaise.
3) In top of a double boiler, over hot water, pour a mixture of soup and wine.
4) Sprinkle with cheese and then cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts.
5) Further beat the mixture well until smooth.
6) Toast 1 side of bread and place it on a baking pan with the non-toasted side up.
7) Pile each slice with tuna salad and then top with cheese sauce.
8) Broil the sandwiches until cheese becomes bubbly and brown.
9) Sprinkle with paprika and serve at once.