Party Sandwich Loaves
|White bread loaf||1 (Unsliced)|
|Whole wheat bread loaf||1 (Unsliced)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Chicken salad filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Process cheese spread with pimiento||10 Ounce (2 Jars, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Egg salad filling|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Remove crust from bread, cut bread into slices, and spread butter on each loaf.
2) Spread chicken salad filling in the first loaf, cheese spread in the second loaf, and egg salad filling in the third loaf.
3) Assemble loaves and place the fourth loaf on top.
4) Beat cream cheese with milk and spread on top and side of the loaves.
5) Cover loaves with wrap and secure with toothpick and let it chill.
6) Garnish with parsley and serve.