Melted Cheese Sandwich
|Bread slice||2 , toasted|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Processed cheese slices||2|
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. In the mean time, place a microwave proof plate in the microwave and heat for 3 minutes.
3. Sandwich the cheese slices between the toasted bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the top and bottom of the sandwich and place on the hot plate.
5. Cook for 30 seconds, turn over and cook other side for another 30 seconds until the cheese oozes out.
6. Cut diagonally into half
7. Serve immediately while hot and cheesy.