1⁄2 , peeled and very thinly sliced, to make about 32 slices (Hothouse Variety)
1⁄2 , peeled and very thinly sliced (32 Slices, Hothouse Variety)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the cucumbers on each bread slice.
5) Cover with 8 slices of bread with the buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
6) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.