Cucumber And Tiny Sprout Tea Sandwiches
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Watercress leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Chopped watercress leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thin white bread slices||16 (Best Quality)|
|Seedless cucumber||1⁄2 , peeled and very thinly sliced, to make about 32 slices (Hothouse Variety)|
|Seedless cucumber||1⁄2 , peeled and very thinly sliced (32 Slices, Hothouse Variety)|
|Alfalfa sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the cucumbers on each bread slice.
5) Cover with 8 slices of bread with the buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
6) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 224.3 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 0.17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet