Roast Beef Hero Sandwich
|Light sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped scallion||1 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Teaspoon|
|Club roll||2 Ounce, cut in half horizontally|
|Thin tomato slices||2|
|Beef roast||2 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Bell pepper strips||8 (For Garnish)|
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together sour cream, horseradish, scallion, and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. On the bottom half of roll, place lettuce and top with tomato, roast beef, and sour cream mixture.
3. Top with the second half of the roll.
4. Secure the roll with a toothpick.
5. Slice the sandwich in half.
6. Serve on a plate alongside cucumber and bell pepper, as desired.