Club Sandwich Rolls
|Flat rolls/1 loaf french bread cut in quarters||4 Large|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken/Turkey||1 Pound, sliced|
|Ripe tomatoes||4 Large, sliced|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Cut slit each roll or French bread quarter, horizontally into half.
2. Spread mayonnaise on all the bread halves.
3. On each of the bottom halved layer equal quantity of chicken, tomato slices, 2 slices bacon and 1 lettuce leaf, in this order, sprinkling salt and pepper after each layer.
4. Cover the sandwich with tops, lightly pressing down to pack the sandwich and prevent the filling from falling out.
5. Serve the sandwiches cut into halves if you like or wrap whole in wax paper and carry to enjoy as a quick snack.