|Pizza sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|English muffins||6 , toasted|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cottage cheese with 2 tablespoons sauce.
2) Take toasted English muffin halves to spread the mixture.
3) Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese over top.
4) Place the muffins inside the broiler for about 5 minutes or until Parmesan cheese just starts to turn golden.
5) Serve warm by passing tomato ketchup on side.