This tea sandwich is hearty, delicious and fresh. Serve it on mini croissants and your tea guests will literally swoon with delight!
1 Pound, chopped
4 , chopped
Red skinned apple
1 , chopped
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In a mixing bowl, place chicken, celery and apple. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add light mayonnaise and combine well.
3. Cut the croissant horizontally into half.On the lower half, spoon a generous amount of the prepared mixture.
4. Cap with the upper half. Repeat the process to make several such sandwiches.
5. Cut the sandwiches into halves.
6. Serve with tea or any other beverage of your choice.