This Curried Chicken on wheat bread makes a wonderful tea sandwich!
4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked, chopped
Yellow curry powder
Salt & pepper
Wheat bread slices
10 , edges trimmed
1. In a mixing bowl, place heavy cream, whisk for about 1 minute, until it turns frothy.
2. Add chicken and combine together. Add mayonnaise and mix.
3. Season with yellow curry powder, salt and pepper, mix.
4. On a slice of bread, spread the prepared mixture, cap it with another slice. Repeat the process to make all sandwiches.
5. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
6. Serve with tea or any other beverage of your choice.
If not serving immediately, cover the sandwiches with a damp paper towel, wrap with a plastic sheet and refrigerate. The sandwiches will stay fresh for a couple of hours.