These little tea sandwiches are perfect for any Valentine's Day tea. Children and grown-ups alike love them!
White sandwich bread slices
1. Using the large cookie cutter, cut out each of the bread slice.
2. Using the small cookie cutter, create a cut out in the center of 4 of the bread slices. These slices will be the top part of the sandwiches.
3. On the bottom bread slices, spread cream cheese, and gently pour few drops of strawberry jam, thw jam should not ooze out from the edges.
4. Cap the slices with the top half, pour few more drops of strawberry jam in the center.
5. Serve with Assam tea of your choice of beverage.
Things You Will Need
1 large heart shaped cookie cutter
1 small heart shaped cookie cutter
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect!
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.2 mg2.7%
Sodium 244.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 1.9%
Vitamin C 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches Recipe Video