Rolled Shrimp Sandwiches
|Unsliced whole wheat bread loaf||1|
|Unsliced white bread loaf||1|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Softened butter/Softened margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Remove crust from whole-wheat and white bread.
2) Slice bread lengthwise into 1/8-inch pieces.
3) Process shrimp in a food chopper using a fine blade.
4) Blend in butter or margarine, salt, cayenne pepper, and vinegar.
5) Apply this mixture over each slice of bread.
6) Make 1 1/2 inches diameter rolls from the slices by rolling them lengthwise.
7) Using waxed paper, wrap the rolls and chill in fresh-food compartment of refrigerator.
8) Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices and serve at once.