Deviled Pâté Sandwiches
|Liver sausage/Liver pate||4 Ounce|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded lettuce||4 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Lightly toast the bread on one side only.
2) In a bowl, combine liver pate, onion and seasoning all together.
3) Spread the mixture over the toasted sides of 4 slices.
4) Top with grilled half slices of bacon.
5) Cover with remaining bread slices by keeping the toasted side down.
6) Toast both remaining sides.
7) Garnish with crisp lettuce and serve at once.