Crunchy Cheese Sandwiches
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Tomato||1 Medium, quartered|
|Stalk celery||1 Medium, cut crosswise in 3 pieces|
|Green pepper||1 Small, quartered|
|Natural cheddar cheese/Natural swiss cheese||4 Ounce, chilled, cut to fit food chute|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sandwich bread slice||4 (Any Type)|
1. Take a mixer bowl and keep knife blade in place.
2. Place tomato and onion in the bowl.
3. Pulse for chopping onion and tomato coarsely.
4. Take a large mixing bowl.
5. Transfer chopped contents into it.
6. In the mixer bowl, place disc in such a way that slicing side faces up.
7. Add green pepper and celery pieces and slice them and transfer to mixing bowl.
8. In the mixer bowl, place disc with shredding side facing up.
9. Add cheese and shred it. Mix with vegetables in mixing bowl.
10. Add seasoning to mixing bowl and toss to coat well.
11. Take bread and spread butter slightly on each of the slices.
12. Arrange the mixture, in a heaped way, on each of the slices. Spread on to edges.
13. Broil bread slices for about 4 or 5 minutes to melt cheese. Take care to prevent browning.
14. Serve piping hot with a sauce of your choice.