1. In a food processor, place together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
2. Process the dressing for 1 minute or until well combined, and set aside.
3. On a plate, place a bread slice, and layer in with mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, pears, and fig.
4. Spoon and spread the vinaigrette over the fig.
5. Place the other slice of bread on top.
6. Cut the sandwich diagonally if desired and served.
Looking for a snack recipe that is easy to make yet interesting enough to impress everyone? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty sandwich that will leave everyone wanting more!