1. In a bowl, add together the green peppers, mushrooms, onions, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper and toss.
2. In anther bowl, season the corn with salt and pepper and rub with a tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Season the ribeyes with salt and pepper and rub down with a tablespoon of olive oil
4. Slice the hoagie buns and brush with the melted butter on both sides.
5. Place all the vegetables on the grill on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until caramelized.
6. Once the vegetables are half way cooked, place the ribeyes on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side for a rare consistency.
7. Toast the hoagie buns on the grill.
8. Place the ribeyes on the hoagie roll and top with provolone cheese slices followed by the peppers, mushrooms and onions. Serve the grilled corn on the cob on the side.