|Chicken breasts||10 Pound|
|Sandwich loaf||3 Pound, thinly sliced (1 1/2 Loaves, 2 Pound Size)|
|Softened butter||12 Ounce, beaten with 1/4 cup milk|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||4 Tablespoon (Bottled)|
1. Prepare poaching liquor by adding salt, peppercorns, onion, bay leaf and tarragon to water.
2. Add the chicken breasts and simmer on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken becomes soft.
3. Let the meat get cool in the liquid.
4. Use a 2-inch cutter and slice around two rounds of bread from every bread slice. You have to make around 132 rounds of bread to prepare about 66 sandwiches.
5. Remove the bones from the meat in one piece and slice the meat into thin slices.
6. Now, slice the rounds of chicken from each slice by using 2 inch cutter.
7. Use the leftover chicken meat to make the chicken and mayonnaise spread for chicken sandwiches.
8. Butter the bread rounds and start assembling the sandwiches.
9. Then, season the chicken slices with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise on the chicken slices.
10. Store these chicken slices in covered containers or in a bowl with clear plastic wrap. Keep in the refrigerator.
11. Remove the chicken slices from the refrigerator when required.
12. Assemble the sandwich and warm in a microwave. Serve the sandwiches with ketchup.