|Margarine/Oil /butter||1 Teaspoon (To Grease Bowl Or Mould)|
|Butter||5 Ounce, softened (150 Gram)|
|Fine breadcrumbs||4 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Brown bread slice||10|
1. Grease a 150 ml bowl, pan or mould with margarine, oil or butter.
2. In a small saucepan combine oysters, 25g or butter, breadcrumbs, cream, egg and seasonings.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Spoon the mixture into the greased mould, packing it tightly.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
6. Unmould the oyster pate and slice into 5 slices.
7. Butter the bread slices.
8. Place a slice of the oyster pate on 5 buttered bread slices.
9. Sandwich with the other 5 slices, lightly pressing them down.
10. Slice off crusts and quarter each sandwich into squares or triangles or cut into fingers.
11. Arrange the sandwiches on a serving platter.
12. Serve immediately an appetizer at a cocktail party.