Fried Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich
|White bread slices||4|
|Mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce, sliced (75 Gram)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, sliced|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Trim the crusts from the bread and cut out circles from the slices.
2) Prepare two sandwiches with the cheese and tomato slices, seal edges together.
3) In a bowl, add the egg, milk, dried basil, salt and pepper; blend well.
4) In a frying pan with heated oil, fry the sandwiches dipped in the egg mixture, until evenly golden brown.
5) Garnish with the basil and serve immediately.