Irma's Onion Sandwiches
|Brioche bread/Any fine-textured bread||7|
|Onion slices||18 Small (Water Thin, Raw)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice brioche.
2) With a biscuit cutter, cut the brioche slices into rounds.
3) Slice onion into thin pieces so that they are just little smaller than the brioche rounds.
4) Spread mayonnaise over brioche, arrange onion slices over it, and season with salt.
5) Cover the onion with the remaining pieces of brioche
and make the sandwiches.
6) On a wooden board, spread the remaining mayonnaise and sprinkle the chopped parsley.
7) Roll the edge of the sandwich in mayonnaise and then roll it on the chopped parsley.
8) Wrap in waxed paper.
9) Serve chilled.