|Stalk celery||1 Medium|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Crumbled roquefort cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into original stalk form.
5) Wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
6) Slice celery crosswise forming pinwheels and serve on crisp lettuce cups.