Banana and Chocolate Sandwiches
|Brown bread slices||4|
|Butter||1 Ounce, softened (25 Gram)|
|Ripe bananas||2 Large|
|Dark chocolate/Milk chocolate||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
1. Butter the bread slices and arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
2. Slice the bananas.
3. Reserving 4 slices for decoration, divide the remaining on 2 slices in a single layer.
4. Generously sprinkle grated chocolate over the banana.
5. Cover with other 2 slices of bread and lightly pressing down to pack sandwich firmly.
6. Trim the crusts and quarter into triangles or squares.
7. Arrange quarters neatly on individual plates.
8. Decorate each quarter with slice of banana.
9. Serve as a tea time snack at a party.
Calories 621 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.9 mg11.3%
Sodium 212.2 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.9%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 29%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet