Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
|Whole wheat bread slices/White bread slices||8|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Processed american cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Spread butter on the bread slices to the edges.
2. Properly mix some deviled ham, onion, cheese, and horseradish.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices. And top another slice over the spread mixture.
4. Wrap each sandwich separately and store in the freeze for about 2 weeks.
5. When required, remove the sandwiches from freezer and use.
6. Also, wrap the lettuce and tomatoes separately in different food storing plastic bags.
7. Before serving, sandwiches should be removed from the freezer about 2 to 3 hours.
8. While serving, put a lettuce leaf and chopped tomatoes in the sandwich.
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.3 mg14.1%
Sodium 463.4 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet