|Sunflower oil||10 Milliliter (2 Teaspoon)|
|Cider vinegar/Tarragon||1 Dash|
|Cooked chicken||5 Ounce, chopped into small pieces (150 Gram)|
|Cooked ham/Cooked tongue||3 Ounce, chopped (75 Gram)|
|Mature cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated (15 Gram)|
|Hard boiled egg yolks||2|
|Mustard butter/Curry butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Combine together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and blend with the chopped meats, cheese and egg yolks.
2. Make sure that the mixture is well blended.
3. Coat the bread generously with the curry butter or mustard butter.
4. Cover half the slices with the meat mixture.
5. Press the other slices of bread on top.
6. Trimming off the crusts cut into squares or triangles.
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.9%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg15.9%
Sodium 565.7 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet