Tinned Salmon and Cucumber Sandwich
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and sliced thinly|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned red salmon||7 Ounce (198 Gram, 1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, squeezed|
|Lightly salted butter/Unsalted butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. In a container place the cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and first quantity of lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Draining the fish remove any skin and bone.
4. Mash the flesh and blend with the second quantity of lemon juice or vinegar, and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat the bread evenly and quite thickly with the butter.
6. Apply a generous layer of salmon over half the slices of bread.
7. Place slices of the prepared cucumber over the salmon.
8. Press the other slices of bread on top.
9. Trimming off the crusts cut into squares or triangles.