Pecan Tuna Cheese Sandwiches
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White bread slice||12|
|Wheat bread||6 (Whole Or Cracked)|
|Softened butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Salted pecan piece/Coarsely chopped salted pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the olives and tuna, mix in the monosodium glutamate.
3) Apply butter to all the bread slices.
4) Spread the tuna filling over 6 slices of white bread and cover with the whole-wheat slices.
5) Then spread with the tuna filling and cover with rest of the white bread.
6) Trim off the bread crusts and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
7) Spread the filling over the cut edges of the triangles and then coat the edges with the pecans.
8) Garnish the sandwiches with the sweet-pickle sticks and serve immediately.