Walnuts Cheddar Cheese and Lettuce Sandwich
|Walnuts||4 Ounce, chopped small (100 Gram)|
|Mature cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated (225 Gram)|
|Unsalted butter/Mustard butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Lettuce leaves||5 , shredded|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Combine together the chopped walnuts and the cheese.
2. Coat the bread with the butter or mustard butter and cover half the slices with the walnut and cheese mixture.
3. Gently lay the shredded lettuce over the cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the crusts cut into squares or triangles.
Calories 661 Calories from Fat 434
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.7%
Saturated Fat 21.8 g108.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg10.2%
Sodium 434.3 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 23 g46.9%
Vitamin A 25.7% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet