Walnuts Cheddar Cheese and Lettuce Sandwich
|Walnuts||4 Ounce, chopped small (100 Gram)|
|Mature cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated (225 Gram)|
|Unsalted butter/Mustard butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Lettuce leaves||5 , shredded|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Combine together the chopped walnuts and the cheese.
2. Coat the bread with the butter or mustard butter and cover half the slices with the walnut and cheese mixture.
3. Gently lay the shredded lettuce over the cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the crusts cut into squares or triangles.