Cold Sausage Sandwiches
|Butter||1 Ounce, softened (25 Gram)|
|Cooked sausages||2 Large|
|Tomato ketchup/Relish||10 Milliliter|
1. Slice the sausages at a slant.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. Arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
4. On 2 slices, spread the tomato ketchup or relish.
5. Arrange the sliced sausages in a layer.
6. Cover with other 2 slices of bread, lightly pressing down to pack sandwich firmly.
7. Trim the crusts and quarter into triangles or squares.
8. Arrange quarters neatly on a platter.
9. Serve as a tea time snack at a party.
Calories 754 Calories from Fat 521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.6%
Saturated Fat 22.7 g113.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.5 mg35.2%
Sodium 1528.4 mg63.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 26 g51%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet