Cold Sausage Sandwiches
|Butter||1 Ounce, softened (25 Gram)|
|Cooked sausages||2 Large|
|Tomato ketchup/Relish||10 Milliliter|
1. Slice the sausages at a slant.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. Arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
4. On 2 slices, spread the tomato ketchup or relish.
5. Arrange the sliced sausages in a layer.
6. Cover with other 2 slices of bread, lightly pressing down to pack sandwich firmly.
7. Trim the crusts and quarter into triangles or squares.
8. Arrange quarters neatly on a platter.
9. Serve as a tea time snack at a party.