|Softened butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound, cooked, crumbled, and drained|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Apply butter on bread slices.
2) Take a greased shallow baking dish and arrange 4 slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in it.
3) Place sausage and remaining bread slices with the buttered side up over the top of each bread slice.
4) Top with cheese.
5) Mix rest of the ingredients and spoon over sandwiches.
6) Refrigerate, covered overnight.
7) On the next day, preheat the oven to 350°.
8) Allow the chilled sandwiches to come to room temperature after removing the dish from refrigerator.
9) Bake uncovered in the oven for 45 minutes.
10) Further reduce the temperature to 300° and cook again for an additional 10 minutes or until set.
11) Serve warm.