Grilled Shrimp Po Boy with Remoulade Sauce
|Shrimp||1 Pound, deshelled, deveined|
|To marinate the shrimp|
|Lemon pepper rub||1 Teaspoon (As needed to season the shrimp)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed to coat the shrimp)|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Seasoned breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed to coat the shrimp)|
|For the remoulade sauce|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Grain mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, seeds removed|
|Worcester sauce||1 Dash|
|Red hot sauce||To Taste|
|Horse radish||2 Teaspoon|
|For the po boy|
|Baguette slices||8 Medium|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, sliced|
|Shredded lettuce||60 Gram|
1. Take the deshelled and deviened shrimp and season with some lemon pepper rub.
2. Toss the seasoned shrimp with some seasoned flour to coat each piece well.
3. Shake off the excess flour and toss the coated shrimp in the beaten egg mixture followed by a coat of seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Lay the marinated shrimps on the heated grill until crispy and brown.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the all the ingredients for the homemade remoulade sauce, mix to combine well.
6. Lay a few of the grilled shrimps with some shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes, drizzled with the homemade remoulade sauce, in between 2 baguette slices to serve.
7. Serve the grilled shrimp Po Boy Style !