Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
|Pork blade steaks||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), quartered|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pita breads||4 (Of 4 Inch Size)|
|Shredded iceberg lettuce/Coleslaw||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and combine pork, onion, garlic, bay leaf and beer in it.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole tightly and microwave for 40 to 50 minutes at Power 7 till pork is soft and loses its pink color.
3) Leave aside, still covered, for 10 minutes.
4) Cool after removing pork and onion, discard the cooking liquid and mince the pork.
5) Take a 3-quart casserole and make a mixture of shredded pork, reserved onion, barbecue sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and pepper.
6) Cover this mixture tightly with plastic wrap and heat through by microwaving for 8 to 10 minutes at Power 7.
7) Top with shredded lettuce or cole slaw and serve in pita bread.