Reuben Roll Ups
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||16 Ounce (2 Packages,8 Ounces Each)|
|Corned beef||2 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped (1 Package)|
|Sauerkraut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained, squeezed dry and chopped|
|Thousand island dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out crescent dough and separate sheets into 8 rectangles.
4. Press perforations together to seal.
5. Using the back of a spoon spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the dressing onto each rectangle sheet.
6. Top with corned beef mixture.
7. Roll up each rectangle, starting from the shorter side.
8. Press edges together to seal.
9. Cut each roll into four 1-inch-thick slices.
10. Arrange the slices, cut sides down, on lightly greased baking sheets.
11. Place baking sheets on middle levels of the preheated oven.
12. Bake roll ups for 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
13. Remove from oven and arrange on a platter.
14. Serve Reuben Roll Ups warm.
15. Accompany with Thousand Island dressing in a sauce bowl, if desired.
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.6 mg47.2%
Sodium 599 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 16 g31.5%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 21.4% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet