Open Chicken Sandwiches
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped pimento||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Thin bread slices||8|
1) Take a casserole and sauté onion and butter in it for 3 minutes.
2) Mix in the flour well.
3) Add chicken broth to this, a little at a time and mix well until light and creamy.
4) Boil for 4 minutes, stirring every 1 minute.
5) Mix in the diced chicken, pimento, mushrooms, salt and pepper well.
6) Continue by adding beaten egg yolks and milk and stir well.
7) Cook this for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
8) Cut into eighths and garnish with paprika when prepared.
9) Serve with bread slices.