Giant Pizza Sandwich
|Italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Frozen cheese pizzas||26 Ounce (2 Pieces, 13 Ounce Each)|
|Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the casings out from the sausages.
3) Take a skillet and crumble the sausage in it.
4) Add green pepper, mushrooms and onion to it.
5) Add oregano along with 2 teaspoons of olive slices to it.
6) Place skillet on moderate heat and cook until meat turns brown.
7) Add ½ cup of cheese to it and stir it in.
8) Take a baking sheet and grease it lightly.
9) Place a pizza on it with the cheese on top.
10) Place a spoon of the sausage mixture on it and cover with another piece of pizza with the cheese side underneath.
11) Wrap it in an aluminum foil.
12) Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
13) Take the foil off and bake for 10 minutes more.
14) Sprinkle rest of the cheese on top and bake again for 5 minutes.
15) Garnish with olives and serve.