Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
|Whole wheat bread slice/White bread slices||8|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Processed american cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a zip lock plastic bag.
6. Wrap lettuce and tomato separately in zip lock bags.
7. Add lettuce and tomato to sandwiches before eating.
8. You can freeze or refrigerate the packed sandwiches if you want.