Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
|White bread slices||12|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped cooked chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5. Top 6 slices with the prepared filling.
6. Sandwich with the remaining 6 slices.
7. Pack each sandwich separately in cling film or in a zip lock plastic bag.
8. Wrap lettuce separately.
9. Add lettuce to sandwich before eating.
10. You can freeze or refrigerate the packed sandwiches if you want.