Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
|White bread slices||12|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped cooked chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5. Top 6 slices with the prepared filling.
6. Sandwich with the remaining 6 slices.
7. Pack each sandwich separately in cling film or in a zip lock plastic bag.
8. Wrap lettuce separately.
9. Add lettuce to sandwich before eating.
10. You can freeze or refrigerate the packed sandwiches if you want.
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21 mg7%
Sodium 432.4 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 16 g32.5%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet