Ham Sandwich Loaf
|Bread loaf||1 (Uncut)|
|Cooked ham||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
|Canned pimentos||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Remove the crusts from the loaf completely.
2. Cut it into 4 equally thick slices.
3. Take a bowl and mix the ham and pimentos together with enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
4. Chop the eggs and pickle together moistening it with mayonnaise.
5. Spread butter on a slice of bread.
6. Add the ham mixture to it.
7. Take the second slice of bread and butter both the sides.
8. Place rest of the ham-pimento mixture on it.
9. Spread the lower half of the top slice with butter.
10. Press it down on the other slices of bread.
11. Take a serving platter and place the loaf on it.
12. Add cream cheese on top and the sides, spreading evenly.
13. Put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
14. Cut it into slices and serve.
Add some cream or milk to the cream cheese if it is too thick to spread evenly.