Steak & Cheese Sandwiches make a nice mini meal or snack. Simple and easy to make you can carry them to your college and save from spending on sandwiches at college cafeteria. The Steak & Cheese Sandwiches are good with mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, cheese and other filling to your choice.
1⁄2 Pound, chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Heat olive oil and brown steak.
2. Add some butter to the pan.
3. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Open the bread and toast it.
5. Add mushrooms to the steak.
6. Put the steak on the bread, cheese slices and roll the bread.
7. Serve the sandwich with a nice cheesy dip.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack.