1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Made of mixing Mustard and Mayonnaise)
2 , whipped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) In a bowl whip eggs and milk together.
2) Sprinkle grated fresh nutmeg into mix.
3) Take bread slices, spread the dip and put ham slices and cheese slices.
4) Dip the sandwiches in egg mix.
5) Heat a pan put butter and grills the sandwich.
6) Cook till sandwich becomes brown and crispy.
6) Serve the sandwiches with chips and nuts.
All those who prefer sandwich with ham here is a breakfast sandwich which gives you all the energy to start your day. Enjoy a brief tour to Hudson valley in New York with the chef before she makes the sandwich and gives innovative ideas to serve them. A great way to begin the day!