|French baguette||1 (About 20 Inches Long)|
|Pasta sauce||8 Ounce (1 Jar, Red Variety)|
|Italian mixed cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Pre-Shredded 4-Cheese)|
|Crushed red pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut baguette into 4 sections and then slice in half horizontally
3. Using your fingers, gently scoop out and discard some of the soft inner part of the bread, leaving a 1-inch thick shell
4. Spread tomato sauce evenly among the bread shells, about 2 tablespoons per shell. Layer the pepperoni then cheese. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning mix and crushed pepper.
5. Place the sandwiches on the baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes until the bread is crispy. Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe, you can purchase Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter on www.amazon.com