Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread slices||6|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat griddle as manufacturer directs.
2. In medium bowl, combine tuna with olives, celery, mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice, tossing until well mixed.
3. Spread filling on 3 bread slices; top with rest of slices.
4. In small bowl, gradually add remaining lemon juice to butter, mixing well. Spread on both sides of sandwiches.
5. Grill sandwiches about 5 minutes, or until nicely browned on underside. Turn; grill about 5 minutes longer, or until they are browned on other side.