1. Take a corn tortilla wrap, spread some guacamole, sour cream and salsa on it.
2. Place some shredded cheese over it, followed by fresh lettuce leaves, fried rice noodles (optional), tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots and beetroot.
3. Sprinkle green onions, cilantro, olives and some jalapenos.
4. Roll the wrap tightly and firmly from one end.
5. Serve the sandwich wraps as it is as a snack.
All of you who are looking for some healthy recipes, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows how to make an easy sandwich wrap. This is a vegetarian wrap and it tastes really nice. Do check out the video for this healthy recipe.