200 Gram, chopped into big chunks (Portabella mushrooms, bell peppers and onions used)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1 Teaspoon (Use as per taste)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
30 Gram, chopped
1. Preheat the grill at 350 F.
2. Chop and season the vegetables ( portabella mushrooms, red bell peppers, green bell peppers and red onions), in Olive oil, freshly ground pepper and salt and set aside.
3. Grill the seasoned vegetables.
4. To the grilled vegetables, sprinkle some paprika and Italian seasoning for added flavor.
5. Slice open 2 sub rolls and place cheese slices inside them and grill them until the cheese melts.
6. Meanwhile cut the grilled vegetables into smaller bite size pieces.
7. Once the rolls with cheese are grilled, take them off the grill.
8. In a bowl mix guacamole and sour cream and set aside.
For the assembling:
9. Take the grilled bread/rolls, spread the guacamole and sour cream mix over the melted cheese, some tomato chutney and place the grilled vegetables over it.
10. Also add the tomato slices, pickled cucumber, olives, a couple of jalapenos and lettuce leaves. Close the sandwich and they are ready to serve.
Looking for a quick snack then definitely check out this grilled sandwich. It's delicious to eat and you can add any filling of your choice. The chef makes a veggie sandwich but you can substitute it with any meat. All you vegetarians will find this really tasty. Check out the video for the recipe of this healthy veggie sandwich.