|French breadstick||1 (Long)|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||6 Large|
|Thinly sliced ham/Roast beef/turkey||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Thinly sliced salami||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Tasty cheese slice||4 (Mature Cheddar)|
1. Cut French breadstick in half lengthwise. Set aside.
2. Place mayonnaise, mustard and yogurt in bowl. Mix.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of breadstick. Set aside.
4. Place lettuce leaves on bottom half of breadstick. Top with ham, beef or turkey and salami.
5. Place tomatoes and cheese on top of meat. Top with other half of breadstick.
6. Tie breadstick at intervals with string. Cut into four.