Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Dash|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Rye bread slice||1|
|Dill pickle||1 , halved lengthwise|
|Stuffed olive||1 Large|
1. Saute bacon slices over medium heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; set aside.
2. In small bowl, lightly toss grated cheese with green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion, mixing well.
3. Lightly butter the rye-bread slice, placed on a heat-resistant platter. Arrange tomato slices, overlapping, on the bread slice. Mound the Cheddar-cheese mixture on top, to cover the tomato slices.
4. Run under broiler, 6 inches from heat, about 3 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and is golden-brown.
5. Place bacon slices on top. Garnish with pickle slices, olive halves, and parsley sprigs.