1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl add the lettuce, olive oil, vinegar and black pepper. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
3. In another bowl add the gocomali and cilantro/coriander chutney. Stir it well and set aside.
4. Take a cookie sheet and place the whole wheat bread slices open on it.
5. Sprinkle some cheese on the surface of both the slices and bake in the preheated oven till the cheese melts.
6. Once done take the slices out of the oven and spread the prepared gocomali on both the slices.
7. Spoon some of the lettuce on it and arrange all the vegetables one by one on the bread slice and top it with a little ketchup.
8. Serve the freshly prepared sandwich right away.
If you enjoy making different kinds of sandwiches then you must try this one . It is a vegetarian sub sandwich. You can always use your own favorite filling. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. This can be made in a few minutes. If you're getting late and you need to make a quick sandwich, then do try this recipe.