Grilled Sub Sandwich
|Whole wheat bread||4 Medium|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mixed vegetables||250 Gram, sliced (onion, tomato, bell peppers, olives, cucumber, pickled cucumber etc)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or avocado)|
|Coriander chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, ground|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl add the lettuce, olive oil, vinegar and black pepper. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
3. In another bowl add the gocomali and cilantro/coriander chutney. Stir it well and set aside.
4. Take a cookie sheet and place the whole wheat bread slices open on it.
5. Sprinkle some cheese on the surface of both the slices and bake in the preheated oven till the cheese melts.
6. Once done take the slices out of the oven and spread the prepared gocomali on both the slices.
7. Spoon some of the lettuce on it and arrange all the vegetables one by one on the bread slice and top it with a little ketchup.
8. Serve the freshly prepared sandwich right away.
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.9 mg2.3%
Sodium 634.8 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 105.9% Vitamin C 28.3%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet