|Butter||2 Teaspoon, cut in small pieces|
1. In a non-stick pan, place the bacon and allow to cook until it turns crispy.
2. Remove the bacon, and set aside, and drain the fat off the pan.
3. Heat the same pan, break in an egg, break the yolk and cook until white sets.
4. Flip the egg and allow it to cook on the other side.
5. Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of each bread slice.
6. Place egg on the mayonnaise, layer with cheese slice, bacon and other bread slice.
7. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of butter on top.
8. Heat the same pan and melt 1 teaspoon of butter and place the sandwich, buttered side down.
9. Toast until the bread gets light brown in colour, spread butter on the top and flip the sandwich and toast until light brown in color.
10. Cut the sandwich in half diagonally and serve.