Easy Lunch Sandwich
|Sourdough bread slices||2|
|Turkey bacon strips||4|
|Muenster cheese slice||1|
|Light mayo||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Lightly toast your sourdough bread slices on both sides (about a minute on each side).
2. Place a slice of muenster cheese on one of the toasts and set aside.
3. On the second slice of toast spread your light mayonaise, lettuce, cooked turkey bacon, tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place your cheese covered toast under your broiler for a minute just so the cheese gets nice and melted.
5. Fry your egg over easy and slide on top of your tomatoes.
6. Cover the sandwich with your cheese melted toast and enjoy!!