In this video, Betty shares her favorite pickup food for parties--Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches. These are easy to make, and are absolutely the tastiest!
Dark rye bread slice
Rye bread slices
Canned deviled ham
4 1⁄2 Ounce
4 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can - Underwood)
Philadelphia cream cheese
8 Ounce (onion and chives flavour)
Chive and onion cream cheese
8 Ounce (Philadelphia)
1. On a slice of dark rye bread spread the deviled ham.
2. On another slice evenly spread cream cheese with chives and onions.
3. Cap the first slice with the other.
4. Using an electric knife trim the sides of the sandwich and cut into four fingers.
5. Repeat the process to make several sandwich fingers.
Watch this excellent video that presents a recipe to make some amazing deviled ham and chive cream cheese finger sandwiches. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these elegant and appetizing sandwiches using rye bread. Check it out...
Calories 565 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.7 mg38.6%
Sodium 1201.4 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 17.7%
Vitamin C 0.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches Recipe Video