In this video, Betty shares her favorite pickup food for parties--Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches. These are easy to make, and are absolutely the tastiest!
Dark rye bread slice
Rye bread slices
Canned deviled ham
4 1⁄2 Ounce
4 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can - Underwood)
Philadelphia cream cheese
8 Ounce (onion and chives flavour)
Chive and onion cream cheese
8 Ounce (Philadelphia)
1. On a slice of dark rye bread spread the deviled ham.
2. On another slice evenly spread cream cheese with chives and onions.
3. Cap the first slice with the other.
4. Using an electric knife trim the sides of the sandwich and cut into four fingers.
5. Repeat the process to make several sandwich fingers.
Watch this excellent video that presents a recipe to make some amazing deviled ham and chive cream cheese finger sandwiches. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these elegant and appetizing sandwiches using rye bread. Check it out...
Betty's Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches Recipe Video