Sandwich And Apple Lunch
|Apple||1 , halved and cored|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Coat cut surface of cored apple with mixture of sugar and cinnamon; reserve any remaining sugar.
3. Place bacon slices in single layer on center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and move to side of grill. Place apple halves cut-side-down on grill along with bread slice.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bread is toasted. Turn bread over; spread with mayonnaise. Top with tomato slices, cheese and crumbled bacon.
6. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle apple with any remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29 mg9.7%
Sodium 543.3 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 32.9 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet