Sandwich And Apple Lunch
|Apple||1 , halved and cored|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Coat cut surface of cored apple with mixture of sugar and cinnamon; reserve any remaining sugar.
3. Place bacon slices in single layer on center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and move to side of grill. Place apple halves cut-side-down on grill along with bread slice.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bread is toasted. Turn bread over; spread with mayonnaise. Top with tomato slices, cheese and crumbled bacon.
6. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle apple with any remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.